To reduce heavy vehicle operational costs, VBOX Mining Solutions can provide high accuracy GPS data synchronised with video to analyse haul roads and driver behaviour.
VBOX systems offer low-cost solutions for long-term savings, helping mining companies around the world to:
- Improve tyre selection, haul roads and driver behaviour
- Increase tyre life, vehicle component life and productivity
- Reduce tread wear rates, maintenance costs and fuel usage
VBOX Studies are conducted across the world for a variety of applications:
- TKPH / TMPH Studies - Tyre Selection Analysis
- Haul Road Studies - Corner and Gradient Analysis
- Operator Driving Studies - Speed and Driving Line Analysis
- Ancillary Fleet Tyre Studies - Loader, Grader and Dozer Analysis
- Incident Investigation - Video VBOX Footage Analysis
- Brake Testing - Brake Test plugin
Measured parameters and CAN Bus data
VBOX systems log high-resolution GPS data, which allows users to determine relationships between vehicle operations and costs. When connected to the vehicle via CAN, VBOX can compare on-board vehicle data against precise vehicle movements.
|VBOX systems use GPS data to measure:
||Connect VBOX to CAN Bus to measure: