The VBOX Thermocouple Interface (RLVBTC8-V2) measures 8 thermocouple inputs with 100 samples per second and provides a CAN output as a stand-alone or RACELOGIC based CAN module.
It is primarily designed to connect to a VBOX GPS data logger and allows the user to log thermocouple data along with the normal channels of VBOX data.
The range of the Thermocouple Interface is -269 to +1375 °C. The unit uses a 24 bit ADC.
The Thermocouple Interface works from any power supply from 6V up to 30V.
- Input Channels: 8 different input channels
- Thermocouple Type K Input Signals: -269.5°C to 1372°C
- Sample Rate: 100Hz
- Resolution: 24 bit
- System Accuracy:
-200°C to -100°C ± 0.8°C
-100°C to 1000°C ± 0.5°C
1000°C to 1300°C ± 0.7°C
- Cold Junction Compensation Accuracy: ± 0.2°C
- Isolation Voltage:
500V DC isolated to chassis
500V DC isolated channel to channel
- Over Voltage Protection: 36 VDC
- CMR (50/60)Hz: > 120dB
- Power Supply Voltage: 6-30 VDC <2W
- CAN Type: CAN 2.0A or CAN 2.0B compatible
- CAN Baud Rates: 125Kbit/s, 250Kbit/s, 500Kbit/s, 1Mbit/s
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Dimensions: 85 (W) x 125 (L) x 32.6 (H) mm
- Weight: 352g
Download or print datasheet here.